- Setting up a new Planned Maintenance systems (PMS) onboard Vessels and in office.
- Integrating the PMS with Qhse, procurement, crewing, operations etc.
- Training the vessels crew in efficient PMS usage.
- Training the Ofice staff (Superintendents, purchase, crewing etc.) in PMS usage.
- Shipyard and Dry-dock supervision.
- Holds and tank cleaning (bulk, oil, chemicals and gas).
- Specialists in the supervision of tank cleaning for Chemical cargoes and change of grade from dirty (DPP) to clean (CPP) trade.
- Port Captaincy and Cargo Expediting (bulk, oil, chemicals and gas).